CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Basic Parasite Cleanse?

LoricaLady Views: 2,175
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,889,062

Re: Basic Parasite Cleanse?

Have you tried the cayenne pepper challenge test? If you do it, 1/4 tsp of grocery store organic cayenne pepper 3-4 times a day in something like yogurt or apple sauce to cool it down, and find no parasites then please let me know. So far I have only heard people saying they saw the 'white rice" or seseme seed looking things or cut nut looking things that show tapeworms. An exception was one person who was on meds for parasites & used the capsules instead of the spice in the bottle. She said she would try it again the better way.

I asked her to let me know if she still saw no symptoms. So far I have heard nothing back.

The cost of herbal paracides & cheap zappers might be less expensive than a naturopath's fee, but I don't know for sure.

parasites can cause all kinds of health problems down the line and are incredibly insidious. Lab tests generally do NOT find them, as many of us on CZ can attest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)