CureZone   Log On   Join
The truth why American are 3 times unhealthier:The food we're eating are byproducts of things the richest use

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Flora - Beyond Probiotics
Learn why Royal Flora is superior to dairy-based probi...

More
More

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Flora - Beyond Probiotics
Learn why Royal Flora is superior to dairy-based probi...

michellekansas Views: 3,404
Published: 8 years ago

The truth why American are 3 times unhealthier:The food we're eating are byproducts of things the richest use

It's astonishing, but, America, even medicines for use are made of byproducts. After I used mineral oils to massage myself, trying to starve bad things, I had one night dramatically fast healing, and then, I have bigger bounce back, and many even bleeding!!! my womb is bleeding, my legs. I'll keep you updated if I can use all plant /animal based foods can recover from this. I'm playing the games here, becasue : I want to find out the truth before I die, so the children will not suffer. My babies. Your babies. A little 6 year old here have the same thing as me, she has to wear poisonous mineral oil daily, and have to have bleach bath sometimes for the overgrowth caused by mineral oil. overgrowth caused by butter is ok, as long as you take things to kill them right after. So, be careful:

no sugar, no oil, no venigar unless organic and with live mother and use with killers. all of these things are penetraters, that goes deep in your skin, because we have carriers, who love these things, they come out and get them!!!

America, we're staying home, having no jobs, and given trash for foods, why don't we go out, and plant our own foods?
China is being turned also this way. This is a bad way! we poor, we poor together, we eat organic daily, if we not having enough, we're starving together. no one feels angry, when we have not enough foods on the table, only those who think they're smarter, they should get more are angry.
starving together is a bad thing, be lazy together is also a bad thing, money is a good thing to let things go fair. t's not fair all go starving together, yes, but if you get sick, you get cured for free. I'm not saying communism is any good, it does not work well, it's bad. But, this is not right, mojority of humans here are suffering, my heart is aching, America, you're going the wrong way! Going the way most people are un-able to change.
middle class is dragging under.
Wake up , america, go out and get your self healthy foods grown, that's the best medicine.Most people in my villidge ddon't go to doctors, the tiny clinic has very little patients. You don't see it, you don't believe it.
Lord How I suffer on htis land I love because it's people. china has so many pretty mountains, so many pretty rivers, lakes, I love America, becaue it's people. But the people are suffering. many having nothing to do, and had to eat trash provided to them. I'm eating trash daily too, becasue i spent all money on kids. I'm sick periodically that I can not have a steady job.
If we want to stand up steady, we need to be healthy.
It's not about the health care system, it's about the food we eat.
Wake up America!
After 15 years suffering in western countries, I finally found out the truth. I can just go back to my villiage, my moms is still deep in the mountain and not developped. my mom goes there when ever she feels too sick in the city.But my children, they're with you, they're in your hands.They become one of America, they think and talk like one. America, perfect yourself. We can only stand up if the truth is spoken.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)