CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the healing codes

thelaughingdogs Views: 3,863
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,888,006

Re: the healing codes

Just address the AF. The Healing Codes are correcting in a way our energy. Sometimes we create bad energy for ourselves via stress, worry and negativity, so worrying about how your doing the healing is just more energy your going to end up healing. I used the healing codes and they help so much. I also notice they made my dreams way more loving and supportive, before they where stressful and desperate. I also see it as a form of prayer, your creating good vibes and they will mutliply in your life. They might heal you directly and indirectly by leading you in the right direction to find the answers you need to your health concerns. I have used The Healing Codes off and on for about eight months. I feel I am nearing the end of my journey with AF and I am getting better and better each day. I have not only used the Healing Codes alone but feel they have also inspired me to know to try other solutions as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)