CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone really succeeded in curing a severe acid reflux with no ppi's or other medication in this forum?

Iolite Views: 1,385
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,885,816

Re: Has anyone really succeeded in curing a severe acid reflux with no ppi's or other medication in this forum?

Did you do the breath test or the blood test? The breath test is considered more conclusive. I had the blood test (stupid lab) and it showed up negative, but in the upper range.

I'm feeling MUCH better since I did the pyloricin!! My tummy isn't 100% yet, but I can take digestive enzymes without pain and my food doesn't sit on my stomach like a stone or cause me immediate indigestion. And my frequency of gerd has gone from almost daily to only once or twice a week or two.

I still need to heal my stomach and esophagus as well as the upper sphincter. But my esophagus doesn't feel like it is on fire all the time and my stomach doesn't hurt all the time, either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)