CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: $100

RawDad Views: 1,081
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,887,710

Re: $100

Very intersting... I started paying closer attention to the kids a few years ago.   You are correct... they do not care for vegetable juice - or salads... unless you cover them with something sweet.    Also - they do not overeat and will skip meals at times - say they are not hungry.    They also do not want to eat when they are sick - will eventually sip OJ...  They do not like "exercise"... but love to play.

I have no problem feeding them OJ all morning... they absolutely love the stuff  - no problem letting them eat when they want...etc. They prefer cooked potatoes/beans/vegs for dinner however... but will always ask for fruit as well.    We have tried just fruit for all their meals - it does not fly well..... I venture we either corrupted them enough in the first 3.5 years.... or the fruit we get here is not the best quality... or a little of both... sad really.

Man oh man... does society do a number on us !!   We are forced to eat milk, cereal, grains, vegs, and meats at a very early age.... generally taught to clean our plates, eat a LOT, eat often, wake up early, get in line, be on time, be like the others, exercise...etc...   Kids are truely wise (innocent and trustworthy).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)