CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about the tongue

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
pbchrist Views: 6,805
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,887,616

Re: question about the tongue

according to chinese medicine, the tongue that I describe is a symptom of a toxic state due to weak spleen or gallbladder.

I also read that if it was candida on the tongue, that you should be able to scrape it off. Once I tried brushing it off with a 4oz water/1tsp bleach solution and it wouldn't come off, so that makes me think.

I have just finished a 3 day course of doing castor oil packs, and am doing kundalini yoga kriyas that deal exclusively with digestion and liver health. I just started them a week ago.

I started to question things after going to Sarah Vaughter's owndoc.com forums. She sells something called Lufeneron, which is a candida cell wall inhibitor, much like Flucanazole. The difference between her and others is she was actually telling many people in her forum that based on what they wrote they probably DIDN'T have candida, and that her product wouldn't work for them. One person on that forum described a tongue exactly like mine/ours.

I also did a colonic which included a full caecum flush, and the hydrotherapist with over 20 years experience told me that my colon was really fit-- no impacted waste, no signs of candida yeast, or mycellial candida.

I will continue with a candida protocol for now but place an emphasis on overall health and restoring immune function via Chinese medicinal herb tonics.

I think as to whether or not Liver Flushes and colonics will "take care" of candida-- the deciding factor is whether or not the candida has gone mycellial. If that is the case, it becomes hard to eradicate.

I think the cottage-cheesy tongue that is the classic sine qua non for candida probably equals a mycellial invasion, but I have no evidence to back that up.

I have spent a lot of time on Curezone chasing cures, and must say, that on some level, I think it's dangerous. There's a lot of people who have not been cured giving advice to people who have not been cured. So take my advice/experience with a grain of salt.

What I did find beneficial is to search within this forum with the search terms "I'm cured" or "I am cured" to see what those people did.

P.S. I think the "spit test" is complete and utter B.S. propagated by the folks who sell Threelac in their multilevel marketing scheme.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)