CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

Views: 6,830
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,924

Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

Yes please post the videos! Do you also have them scattered to your brain area? Maybe that is what is causign the head pain..from the reaction..of the parasites to the medication...? Yes that is what i am most afriad of when i took the albenazole also !i too started praying when i had the sharp head pains..cuz it was so scary and i thought i was going to die!! And you have noone to go too..doctor wise...and are basically gambling with your life...sigh! are you seeing good results though from the albenazole? I only took it once, and find a difference..but the only thing is the sharp head pains that scare me...
Do you think it is okay if i take the albenazole again, after few days rest? Or must it be every day..2x a day? Its just that i dont know if my body..and esp brain, can take that.. sigh.. cuz i do have cyst there..lesion.. But i do want to get them out of my system..and the albenazole seemed to be doing somehting..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)