CureZone   Log On   Join
Gastritis

zena2 Views: 6,195
Published: 10 years ago

Gastritis

Hi all-
I'm very worried about a new development. I had an endoscopy and was diagnosed with gastritis throughout stomach with numerous small erosions. I am on the candida diet and my mainstay is high fat in meat and oils, etc. The gastro doc said cut out red meat and fats.. I've notiiced that these bother my stomach. Help! How to I get enough calories. Also, I've read that you shouldn't take antifungals if you have gastriris. I have sensitivities to everything that I eat. I get one reaction or another. I haven't found 1 food that doesn't cause some sort of reaction. I'm really scared and would appreciate any suggestion. I'm currently using a combination of products from Dr. Fratkin to soothe the inflammation of stomach and L-Glutamine. I tried coconut oil but that even seems to irritate it. Any food suggestions to get more calories would be appreciated.

Zena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)