CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: toes/leg went numb briefly

BTurcotte Views: 1,585
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 188,666

Re: toes/leg went numb briefly

Over a year ago I dislocated my knee and crushed the peroneal nerve. The damage I did to the nerve caused my entire leg below my knee to go numb as well as losing motor control of my toes in all directions but down. This was a problem for over 4 months and unfortunately I still have and likely will always have a bit of numbness in my big toe and the one next to it.

If you feel the numbness predominantly with the big toe and the one next to it but your sensation of feeling is much better on the bottom of your toes, it is likely you may have done something to the nerve. The nerve wraps itself around the bone just below your knee. If you were hit there or even slept with that part of your leg against something hard you could have bruised the nerve. Are you wearing anything tight around the leg? It can be as simple as that.

Hope that is helpful to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.172 sec, (1)