CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth and gums... Please help!

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
knowledge seeker Views: 3,581
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,697

Re: Tooth and gums... Please help!

Hi Crystal

Thank you so much for your kind words it is nice to be appreciated as sometimes I burn out as I at times spend over 50 hours a week helping people and typing and it can be exhausting and put me behind on my own life especially since I have a tendency to include a lot of info.

I know at times this can be hard to read (I have very long posts in the dialysis comprehensive programs thread) but I feel I should try to give people all the info I can as I may not hear from them again and the more they know the better their chance of success.

Having studied this field for over 30 years and read a thousand plus books and viewed a lot of films etc, I have a lot of knowledge in my head and I try to convey what I know in a comprehensive way to try to get it from my head/memory to the other person's as best I can as this can save people years of finding this stuff and hours of researching so they can focus their time on healing

One tip to help your family is to get high nutrition in and detox of toxins out.

Nutrition would be things like a raw or mostly raw vegan diet, lots of green smoothies/green juices, various greens, lot of produce, juicing and juice fasting and super foods like acai, raw cocao, chia seeds, maca powder, spirulina, chlorella, dulse, goji berries, herbdoc.com's superfood and so forth.

Also good quality herbs and things like Essiac tea also eliminating bad foods and gmo foods etc

Detoxing is things like colon cleansing, skin brushing with natural bristle brush, hydrotherapy, cleanses of the elimination organs (kidneys/liver/blood/colon/lungs/skin/mucus, and using natural products in the house and on one's person, dry saunas, sweating, and good safe water, air, exercising, and so forth.

I find raw foods to be one of the best healers of everything and like Dr Richard Schulze 's save your life incurables programs

You are definitely on the right track for you and your family and curezone is an excellent site with a lot of nice and knowledgeable people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)