CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, please read and advise

oak775 Views: 1,220
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,651

Re: Please, please read and advise

The shortness of breath was interesting. I NEVER had any breathing problems, asthma, etc. prior to April of this year. Then all of the sudden, I couldn't breathe! Even while sitting and reading a book I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I described it as a similar feeling when 9 months pregnant and I could never quite get a full breath -only worse. There was a kind of heavy feeling in my lungs even when I wasn't having the SOB.

After having my yeast (oral, anal, vag) flare up several times in between courses of antifungals (before I fully realized what was going on), I began to make the correlation with the SOB. The breathing problems went away when the yeast was somewhat under control. When I took Diflucan for a month straight - no more SOB.

I couldn't find much evidence that candida can directly cause this; however, it is now gone along with my oral thrush. The other problems remain... The only other thing that might be related (and very well could be) is that my allergy testing showed an allergy to alternaria tenius, which is an outdoor mold usually found in dirt. I went through my house and did find a cupboard under the sink where there had been a leak several years ago. It still had a slight smell to it, although not the typical mold smell (I can usually smell mold from a mile away). So I aired out the cupboard with a fan for two weeks. The smell has dissipated. Possibly this was related to my breathing problems, I don't know. The SOB went away around the same time that this occured, so it's hard to tell. In any case, I don't feel that the SOB would ever have come up without this candida outbreak and overall apparent attack on my immune system.

I hope that gives you a little more info. Sorry I don't have more definitive answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)