CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

nutritionnut Views: 6,995
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,407

Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

Hi Lily,
After 30 years of struggling with all sorts of issues, some similar to yours, lots of Antibiotics and terrible anxiety and trying ALL sorts of different herbs, diets and meds I've finally learned the secret - you have to RESET your gut flora. I'm no doctor, but my best advise is to research GAPS - it stands for Gut and Psychology Syndrome - look up Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, she's a neurologist and Dr. of Nutrition. I heard her speak at a Westin Price Conference (look them up too) her program is changing my life. It's mostly about an Elimination Diet and very slowly adding foods back in. This would also apply to your brothers autism.
What she discusses about stomach health and illness is astounding. YOU can do this diet - you drink a LOT of broth. For me, anxiety gone, headaches gone, knee pain gone, shoulder pain gone. You don't have to buy the book you can learn all about it on her website or via a small book called GAPS Guide. Oh, your question about heavy metals and how we get too much in our system, vaccinations, metal fillings, many meds as they have preservatives that contain mercury. This diet will address that issue as well as your candida and possibly parasite issues.

You are so fortunate to be working on this now, being as young as you are. Take your time and learn all you can before you do anything else.

Wishing you wellness -

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)