CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
lorri32 Views: 7,079
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,475

Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

Yes I'm treating on my own. When I first felt this happen I had to make a decision fast. Instead of going to a doctor and trying to explain, I came here did some research and ordered the drugs.

So far I have no serious side effects. I did 20 days of it and now I'm on my second cycle.

Woke up this morning and have some funny sensations in my head which has me a little concerned since I'm home alone with an 8 year old.

But most of the time I'm on edge cause I know how unpredictable things can go with the brain and drugs..

I refuse to go down with out a fight and I certainly can not live like this.

I did go into the ER at NYU medical center couple weeks ago.
They did a spinal tap and CT scan. Told my brain looked pristine and spinal fluids came back ok. Told the doctor I felt movement all over and he asked me if I felt like hurting myself...

Not to mention the doctor/intern who did my spinal tap didn't know how to do one..they stick me three time..I have never felt such anguish in my life and the headache after was pure hell; lasted for a week. Still feel pain in leg (which jerked repeatedly when they put the needle in) and back.

So I did try the doctors...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)