CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

goatspit Views: 7,079
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,008

Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

Thanks for your reply! Raw garlic is also extremely irritating. What is probably best for you is a gentle, moderate diet comprised mostly of whole grains boiled in a pot (like brown rice, sweet brown rice, millet, quinoa, etc. depending on your specific conditions) and cooked and or raw greens, also including some other vegetables, possibly legumes, possibly animal products. It may be okay to eat a little raw garlic with a meal, but be very cautious! I wouldn't think you should eat any.

I thought I should write you again to point out that BOTH bladder infections AND Acne are symptomatic of the influence of "damp heat" in Chinese medicine. They indicate damp heat in 2 different body systems. Maybe this is a clue for you. Garlic is a very warming food, though, and it sounds like you have heat issues, so I'd stay away, away, away from garlic! This is in terms of Chinese medicine. Lemons, on the other hand, are very cooling, and are also blood purifying and liver purifying.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)