CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

SillyLily Views: 7,056
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,030

Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help.

Nyckid,

Wow, you sound a lot like me in the beginning of your reply. The skin, panic attacks, OCD-ish, suicidal thoughts, when you changed your diet you had no energy etc. Then with your zero sugar, vegetable and meat diet, you had your massive die-off, thinning hair, dry skin, scars. Story of my sad life! I'm on that zero Sugar etc diet right now, and I feel HORRIBLE. Worse than ever.

I'm definitely asking my doctor if he could give me a food allergy /sensitivity's test. Hopefully it won't be that expensive for me with my insurance (which I'm actually about to lose in a month due to losing job).

Unfortunately, I don't think I could talk a doctor into giving me IV DMPS. It scares me to even think about getting that done, especially with the possible side effects I've read. Is there an easier way? I honestly don't even think I have heavy metal poisoning, but heck, what do I really know? Besides that my health is deteriorating and doctors don't know why.

But (and I'm copying & pasting this from a reply of mine on another thread) I would like for someone to explain to me as to how someone could get heavy metal poisoning. I have had a few people tell me that this may be the reason for my symptoms but just don't understand how. My mother does have silver fillings, but she didn't get them until after I was born and grown. I have fillings, but not silver ones. I was born out in the country with fresh air. I live in the city now though, unfortunately. I don't know how to check if the apartment I've grown up in had lead paint/piping, or even if the house I live in now does. Any advice on that? And I've never ate a whole fish (if that's how you get mercury poisoning) in my life, besides fish sticks, if that even counts as fish. I hate the taste of fish.

So your basic advice is to minimize the yeast as much as possible (through diet, right? And what kind of antifungal do you suggest I start off with, and when should I add it in?), build up my immune system (how?), and detox from the die-off (through saunas and fiber, right? But I have no access to a sauna with no money. I know I'm experiencing some die-off now with my diet, but I don't know how to help all the toxins push out!)

I truly appreciate your reply. I think I've gotten the most relief out of it, which I need right now! But I do appreciate all the other replies I've gotten, as well.

Thank you so much!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (2)