Well I was too impatient to collect more feedback on this new mixture called(CDS) which I suspect stands for Chlorine Dioxide Solution. And so I did some quick math, gathered some supplies and made my own.
FTR. I got my measurements from the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t2V7NOsnJM which is based on a 50ml Sodium Chlorite and Acid mixture(that's 50ml each) And so for my batch, I cut the recipe in half to make a 25ml to -> 250ml solution.
Long story short, the entire process took 30mins. And I've taken a 15 drop equivalent(5ml) since then with a very small amount of cranberry juice to try out the smell and taste claims. And amazingly enough... there was indeed no taste of smell with the solution. And so I'd say that the claims are true as far as that goes. However, what's interesting is that the solution itself does smell quite strongly.
As for how well this new solution works, I guess I'll know in the morning. Because my bone infection is so prevalent, that even the smallest amount of any changes in my protocol ends-up leaving me in terrible pain, and so if I get up tonight with pain, then I'll know right away that the new solution isn't on par with the original.
PS. I'll prepare another setup tomorrow with pictures and a walkthrough of the process.