CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

Views: 7,057
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,355

Re: sharp head pains with albendazole!

Hi! Thanks for your quick reply! i took the mri about a year ago, so im sure it is bigger, or worse..I have one coming up for follow up scan, on Januray 31. one of the cyst is 7X 4mm,(is that considered small?) and have some few lesion..but are small, but they think its possilbe ms. I did follow the protocol, i took it wiht much fat, coconut oil, pumpkin seeds, and food..in the morning. Was going to take it at night, but got so scared cuz of the very sharp head pains i had in the daytime. I got so scared, and was afriad there would be an emergency, and i would collapse downtown! I quickly ate some yogourt afterwards, to maybe lure them down to my stomach area, but felt so awful too.. I want to finish the course of medication, but am too afraid.. :( ..i told the doctor , that i believed all my problems are related, but cuz it was never diagnosed , he did not believe me.. I am basically treating this on my own..
However when i took it, the medication soon afterwards i did feel a differenct, the parasties were not moving around as much, felt more normal, until that is..later on in the day.. sigh..not sure if i should continue on with this.. as it is past the time i should take it..(took it a 10am..this morning..

Could the sharp pains be die off? Or is it something else..? How could you tell the difference? It felt like very sharp bursts.. and tightness..
Thank you for your help..:) It is much appreciated...!!Sigh still wondering if i should continue..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)