CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank You All So Much! More of Mom's Story!

dar7726 Views: 4,362
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,885,796

Re: Thank You All So Much! More of Mom's Story!

I have been to the forum...they seem very confused over there as to what helps your adrenals lol.

Well I've been taking Tyler's Adrenal Complex (which has 360 mg of freeze dried bovine in it & also Isocort for about as long as I've been taking Iodine (which is 14 months). I'm not sure if my adrenals are back fully but they are better.

What I have noticed and feel is the issue (part at least) is that the issue is hormonal...I've also been taking bio identical hormones for maybe 1 1/2 yrs and am now wondering if my adrenals & thyroid are both better at putting out the hormones I need as I'm again feeling much internal heat (waves in fact) So maybe a new hormone test is in order.

The other issue I believe is that it maybe heavy metals or toxins fluoride, bromide etc moving around. I was doing coffee enema's to help remove them but backed off for a bit to give my body a rest.

All in all I feel much better underneath everything. What I mean to say is that I am less stiff, feel more youthful overall, but have this odd pressure in my head & female region,(which gets worse at night) plus this pin prickily feeling all over my face and head...maybe it is toxins (fluoride/bromide etc) or heavy metals (doctor said that may be why I can't sleep) in my head area that are being moved around due to the Iodine and other supplements (chlorella) this caused me to feel a sort of dizzy feeling.

Guess I need to continue doing what I'm doing since I have made progress but address what might be hormonal again.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)