CureZone   Log On   Join
stressed

prayer25 Views: 1,451
Published: 10 years ago

stressed

I am trying to be strong right now but I am becoming to feel like living is becoming to be hard work, I know it's not right to feel this way but it's hard, I am greatful for life but I am really getting tired of everything, right now im staying with my mother and I miss having my own, I can't wait to be alone again in my own home, becuase people don't understand sometimes you don't want to go out, you rather just stay in, but im getting tired of seeing everyone enjoying their life by going out and partying and I have to be stuck in the house like im in jail, I don't know atleast when your home alone no one know what your doing and or why your in the house. Im just Praying real hard that things workout for all of us, I am tryihng to look at things on the positive level but it's becoming to be hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)