CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You too? Wow, I'm not alone
 
aijian Views: 20,805
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,885,163

Re: You too? Wow, I'm not alone


Citrate and malate are more acidic so they won't worsen your candida by altering PH. It will still hurt you badly though. If you have CRC it is almost certain you are mold hypersensitive. Malate acid and Citrate acid are obtained from Krebs cycle of alternaria and penincillum: 2 terribles mold. Taking malate or citrate magnesium will make me feel as bad as if I drank a complete bottle of wine from its mold content.

Carbonate and oxide are really alkaline. They will make your yeast infection worse if taken orally. You have to take them IV or with a truck load of betaine Hcl to neutralize them.

The safe bet is going IV oxide or carbonat. Don't touch citrate or malate.

But if you wanna play safe you must take minerals obtained from aspartate acid. They will be acidic and not derivated from mold. I hope you are not sensitized to aspartate acid which is possible if you have took too much Aspartame in the past.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)