the first thing I would do is find out EXACTLY what it is you were exposed to. How can you treated it. You don't even know what it is that's poisoning you?
Somebody somewhere knows, you need to find that out.
Secondly, I can almost guarantee you that at least some of the symptoms you're experiencing are from mold poisoning. the key is the fact that you get severe symptoms in one room and not another. That is CLASSIC mold poisoning right there.
The best thing you can do is move to a different house that is completely mold free. This will save you weeks or even months of agony. Otherwise you can try to track down the mold source in your bedroom. It could be old clothing, old blankets, it could be your bed itself, i.e. the mattress, or could be living in the walls are in the floor. Hard to say. But you can track it down. You use your senses and your smarts
Some people report great results with the drug cholestyramine. You can Google "cholestyramine + mold" to get more information.
the brain fog, fuzzy feeling in your head can definitely be caused by mold. You really need to absolutely eliminate anything moldy from your environment, or your body altogether. Shoes are a big source of mold.