CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive enzymes=energy?

Laredo7 Views: 7,392
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,884,968

Re: Digestive enzymes=energy?

i wish there was a gentler way but from all my research this is our only option. it does get much better over time if it's any consolation.....i'm having a rough one today because i'm copper dumping. i know i still have some in my tissues because i can feel the nerve pain when it comes out which the copper detox experts talk about...i get like a burning sensation and prickling, my mind races and i get a rush or anxious energy and it's not until i have a bm that it goes. i think the low copper diet, high zinc and now addition of digestive enzymes and the fact that my bile got flowing with artichoke is making me dump for copper...on a positive note i feel amazing when i wake up in the morning before i take my supps and start dumping copper....i have consistantly dumped copper in the last 6 months whenever my system gets a boost and i get stronger....it's like clockwork, i feel good then my body dumps for copper and i feel crappy for aa while then when it stops dumping i reach a new plateau of feeling even better....it just takes time, patience and unfortunately a bit of pain....i hope to conquer my final 20% in the next few months since i seem to be getting my digestion under control that should help and i'm starting a daily sauna regiment when i get back home next week. how r u feeling overall?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)