I was exposed to something in a live-in/work situation in Berkeley, CA.
I did some work, removed a section of wall, and felt sick right away. Was told there was lead, mold and VOCs, and who knows what else. I think it was banned pesticides or rodenticides.
Now, some 20 months later, I have some serious strange effects going on.
Pains in my head, I cannot even be in certain rooms for very long, and hurts when I touch my head to a pillow. So I sleep in another room, but I'd really like to make it through the night in my room. I feel like sick in my stomach as well just being in there, even with the windows open and a fan going.
I feel there are still some toxins in there. Frustrated by not being able to clean it to a point where I am not feeling these affects. Sometimes it affects my lungs and throat also.
So, I am trying to detox and heal from whatever I was exposed to.
I am using and tried so many things, including acupuncture, a Z4eX zapper, supplements (including chlorella, garlic, zinc, D, multivitamins, and more), use a vitamix, drink lots of green organic smoothies, eat fairly clean - little meat, oil pull, do cardio, and use a sauna.
Feels like I have to do a brain detox, but I can't seem to get the right formula or protocol.
I have some other posts on this, so sorry for the repost, but I cannot seem to solve this.
Does anyone know:
1) how to find out what is in my head
2) how to really get rid or neutralize whatever this is?