CureZone   Log On   Join
Day10 1 meal per day

RawDad Views: 360
Published: 8 years ago

Day10 1 meal per day

All,

It has been 10 days since I started this.   Been drinking 2 quarts of OJ most days... a pint of veg juice.... and some dinner.    Several days have been a cooked dinner... a couple of them fruit/salad.   Today was different for me.

I started the day as normal with some rebounding and a veg juice.    I packed my liter of water with 1 drop of oregano oil in it and 1/2 gallon of oj for the day as normal....

I felt OK driving to the office... and seemed to have some extra spring in my step.    I chatted with a few friends and did my work thing - the boss let us out early (~2pm)...after running up the stairs in the building a few times.... I decided to go for a mountain bike ride..... I took an extra quart of juice...  I rode the mountain bike for 70-80 mins... drove home and exercised for 20 mins....  ALL ON 3 QUARTs of OJ and a pint of veg juice.... and frankly.. Im not 2 hungry ???   Oh.. I had 2 Tbsp of blackstrap molasses as well.

I blended up a green smoothie - am having that right now as I type this ... whatta day...!!!

Things are certainly looking up.... will take a couple of lbb with this smoothie... and head for the trails tomorrow AM @ 1000 with the boys.. should be an interesting day.

Thanks folks for your patience and support.

RD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)