CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth and gums... Please help!

knowledge seeker Views: 3,353
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,882,146

Re: Tooth and gums... Please help!

HI

you are welcome:)

I hope you were able to go to that link I posted on curezone in the post above as I was just reviewing it and it contains so much info.

You can look up individual herbs for the antispasmodics that I mentioned to see if there are any generally cautions for any specific herb.This is what Dr Schulze says to do. I would not be concerned about that but as I said with mistletoe, for example, see if there are any general cautions before adding it to your formula.

Dr Schulze was taught anything he made --skin ointments for example--should also be safe to eat. Dr Christopher in his book-school of natural healing-- spoke of using the herbs interchangeably in his chapters where he grouped the same class of herbs (ie-diuretics, expectorant, astringent etc) although some were better for any said disorder than others sometimes. He said if you know the generally classes, then if an herb is not available, you would find ones with comparable properties.

I wold try to use the herbs they recommend but if completely unavailable then use a substitute.

As I said he spoke very highly of lobelia but Schulze said even if one cannot find an herb or two to still make the formula. I do feel oak is pretty essential to the one formula and if he said you can if one must leave a few out, substituting a comparable one would be even better I feel than using nothing.

Now sometimes health food stores sell bulk herbs or one could even remove the contents from capsules that are sold at drug and department stores or add some tincture to it when applying a particular batch to the gums to wet it up a bit.

Organic is certainlys best but if all you can find is lobelia in capsules, I would ay it was better than nothing or use a substitute on the list I gave you.

But don't forget generally both Schulze and Christopher had patients make other lifestyle changes like diet using all or a lot of plant foods and a lot of raw and whole foods.

I would try it first and if no results consider diet changes with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.355 sec, (1)