CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Becks equipment? Does it actually work? Journals? Studies?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
jwardmagic Views: 1,919
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,097

Re: Dr Becks equipment? Does it actually work? Journals? Studies?

I dont think it is due to a simple imbalance of flora as I have been taking probiotics for the past 6 years. Practitioner grade.
My spondylitis came first followed by colitis a few years later.

I am following a no starch diet at the moment and today was the second day. I have been eating very healthily, three salads a day with protein, lots of nuts, seeds and a lot of water. In the evening I got a very strong urge for Sugar so I went and bought some chocolate. I am wondering if this craving was due to die off of some bacteria or something.

The sugars in chocolate are quite simple and therefore klebsiella (which is probably responsible for my spondylitis) shouldnt get any, but maybe if I also have overgrowth of candida, by going low on Sugar they may have started to suffer? Earlier in the day I felt very hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) although I had eaten very well with lots of complex carbs during the day. Im guessing candida or something has been feeding off the Sugar in my blood, therefore the carbs I did eat were not enough for me AND the candida, and in the evening some started to die, thus causing sugar craving?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)