CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enema help...

vitob Views: 4,214
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,882,673

Re: Enema help...

Hahahaha what I'm about to say will probably show much I don't know about enemas...
I think I stuck the tip in too far?! And maybe that's why nothing would go in?!

because I pulled it out a bit all of a sudden it was like WOOSH!

but the bad part is i think i may have "cut" myself a bit? I guess it's the...anus...area...? when the water rushes in it just feels like there's a cut. I'm not sure if it's from the multiple tries of this tip or because of the bag I had before.

my first enema bag had one of those soft tubey tips, it was just the entire thing was attached together.

I'm teaching in Taiwan so I don't really know where to find most of the things I need.

Then I finally found this bucket that I'm using now, it's like three pieces. The bucket, the tube, and the tip. The tip has a clamp, like one that I have to keep holding down to make sure the water flows in.

So yeah after that long and probably unnecessary rant explanation, I kinda just wanna know if it's possible I stuck the tip too far and that's why water didn't come out.

I'll do another post on what I used in the enema water and what came out. I'm telling ya, it scared the heck outta me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)