CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Manna from Heaven

RawDad Views: 1,529
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,882,764

Re: Manna from Heaven

Wow... that is one heck of a story and an amazing recovery..... you should be quite proud of the accomplishment !!!!!!!

How long did it take - I notice your user has been posting for ~ 6 months ??    From bedridden to thriving in 6 months ??

How many OJ fasts have you done (and for how long)?

This is my first real week on the reduced # of meals plan... I had 2 meals 2 days... and 1 meal each other day.    Last pm I had a smoothie and salad for lunch - juice for dinner - today.. I have had juice and managed a VERY INTENSE mountain bike ride.... I am starting to get more done at work as well.... things are improving.   I have FUNGUS REALLY BAD - must keep on the cleansing juice, oregano oil and olive leaf.... I have been taking blackstrap molasses as well 2X per day.    The meals I do eat are low fat vegan (fruit and vegs - sometimes beans)....

Thanks so much for sharing ... this gives me incredible hope.

RD.

I fasted last year for 18 days - it put me down pretty hard - I slept 18 hours a couple of those days - it was amazing.... hopefully this year will be better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)