CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Necessity of Colonics After Liver Flush

stimpy99 Views: 2,683
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,261

Re: Necessity of Colonics After Liver Flush

I have 4 Amalgam fillings and I went to a holistic dentist and he was able to tell by muscle testing/kinesiology that mercury was not the main cause of my problems. He said it was my small intestine and liver/gallbladder. I'm going back to get them removed in a couple of weeks and then I'm going to check out his program, he does a full evaluation and then recommends supplements along with a laser to do accupuncture. If I would have known he existed I would have gone months ago and saved a ton of money on supplements. Plus he has a chelation therapy, which he says we will not even start until my liver is functioning better. It will be dangerous to try and chelate with a poorly functioning liver. If you go to a holistic dentist hopefully he will be able to help you. I thought the same thing though, since I have tried everything else it has to be mercury.

Anyway, regarding the liver flush, I had my pre -colonic Liver Flush for my 3rd one yesterday and there was so much black stuff and yeast and mucus, no wonder why I was sick for the entire last 3 weeks. In that case I should have had another colonic after my post Liver Flush colonic. Either way, I feel a million times better now after getting it and don't even feel sick after my Liver Flush at all. FYI - for the last 3 weeks I have used liquid Bentonite & psyllium a couple of times and activated charcoal several times, helped a little, but not much. I think it's true that nothing really works like a colonic!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)