CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DMPS Chelation

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 1,322
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,803

Re: DMPS Chelation

A few questions:

How often should I take the IP6 and should I take it with or w/o food?

Once a day would be easiest since you are also doing minerals that need to be taken separately.  And it should be taken on an empty stomach.

Is this safe to take with other supplements (TMG, vitamins, zinc, chromium, potassium, magnesium malate).

No problems with the TMG or vitamins.  But minerals will bind with the IP6, although IP6 has a higher affinity for free iron and heavy metals than it does beneficial minerals.  Still best to take the IP6 away from mineral supplements.

Also, I was going to get some calcuim citrate to help also. When should I take this since I am taking the magnesium at dinner and bedtime?

If using the magnesium to antagonize calcium, such as with muscle twitching/cramping, high blood pressure, etc. the calcium should be taken at a different time than the magnesium.  Before bed is the best time for calcium as it can also help with sleep.  Maybe move your bedtime magnesium dose to the morning.

Is it safe to take 1/2 tsp of the schisandra and amla 3x daily with Hashimoto's?

Yes.  There will not be enough of the polysaccharides to be an issue.

Is the chlorella safe to take even though I still have metal fillings?

Yes, and I prefer it to IP6.

I am now also experiencing pain in my kidneys and ovaries as well as sore muscles from the dmps. Is there anything I can take to support the ovaries? I'm already taking maca, does this suffice?

The magnesium malate should also help with all of this.

Is there something I can take to temporarily increase my energy while I'm addressing this? It has made me exhausted, almost like it's the middle of the night and I'm functioning half asleep.

The schisandra and amla should help.  I also like jiaogulan (gynostemma) and if you can tolerate it bee pollen is great.

Is there anything (herb, supplement, etc) i should avoid while trying to rid the dmps and metals?

Not that I can think of that would be an issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (2)