CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sore tailbone area -- any ideas?

fsnaturelady Views: 2,133
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 188,230

Re: sore tailbone area -- any ideas?

Now, that's interesting!

For some months, my tailbone was a bit tender and then this summer, it has been sore quite a bit. The only remedy that I have found -- and did it only about three days in a row -- was the use of flower essences. They made quite a difference. That would mean that my electrical system is out of whack.

Years ago, when our boys were playing baseball, I hurt my tailbone from sitting on those uncomfortable wooden bleachers!! It took some time to calm down and this year has been the first recurrence. I had thought that my office chair might have been the problem, but no help there.

I have a friend, around the same age, who had the same trouble, but she went to her doc about it; he said that it would eventually go away -- I don't believe that he even bothered to x-ray it, so it must be fairly common?

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)