CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it safe to use a blood cleaner while chelating?

Jha Na Hana Views: 721
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,909

Re: Is it safe to use a blood cleaner while chelating?

thank you thanks you thank you for the prompt reply. I'll need it in the morning. the lead dump today and last night wass brutal. I ran out of calcium and was using about 3/4oz zapped c every 10 minutes for about 7 hours, with triphala.
In retrospect I'd rather have used lots of calcium and mag malate, and taken tiny tiny intermittent doses of zapped C to unlock hidden lead. as it is, somehow this all has stirred mercury. And it all circles back to mercury...the one thing I'm utterly trepidatious about addressing due to my previous bad experiences. Today I took this episode with a grain of salt and realize it just shows how much I've healed especially in the liver. Looking forward to using DMSA again soon, hopefully within 11 days.
NP: what's the best way to address a lead dump after hitting something(as in, how long to chelate, which amounts of calc/C in proportion to each other to chelate safely)? what's the best strategy to address toxins without rifing, and let the doctrine mop up bugs as is best? I'd like to better understand the theory so I don't f*** up again. Gut Hg is horrible feeling, almost as bad as brain Hg.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)