CureZone   Log On   Join
A reminder/caution to all MMS buyers!

Esstee Views: 1,701
Published: 8 years ago

A reminder/caution to all MMS buyers!

Before I begin, I'd just like to say state(for the record) that I've been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement several times per day, everyday for well over 3 years now. And so as you can imagine, I've seen alot of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and I've grown quite accustomed to the process of mixing the solutions as well.

A few weeks back, someone advertised an eBay seller on the CureZone Forums and so I thought I'd give them a try. Now I must confess, I haven't purchased Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kits in over 2 years mainly due to the inconsistencies of the products through online sellers. However, I thought I would give this particular eBay seller a try since they sold dry products in contrast to the more common liquid kits found today.

Now I'll admit, I was duly impressed with the care and packaging of the kit when I received it. The box was very well made(custom fit), everything was sealed, there were clear cut instructions on how to mix and use the solution and more importantly... two measuring cups to complete the kit(so A+ on that).

And so I proceeded to hydrate the solution using distilled water and planned on using it when my own bottle ran out. And that's when it happened... a few night ago, I grabbed the new bottles and decided to mix-up an MMS/DMSO batch to soak my jaw in(trial treatment btw). But when it came time to add the 1:1 citric acid activator, the solution fizzed and popped. Likewise... there were white vapors coming from my beaker. Which immediately caught me off guard since I've never seen 28% Sodium Chlorite solution react this way with citric acid before. And so to test my solutions, I ran the same process using my own MMS(made from flakes) and it acidified as usual. Tried a second time with the eBay product and found the same reaction.

Long story short folks... BE CAREFUL!!!

Now, I'm not saying anything at this point(still waiting for a response) but there is far to much at stake here to go ingesting whatever people go selling online without checking first. And though I'm fairly confident this could just as well be some honest mistake, I am not sooner sold on buying MMS from eBAY sellers than I was two years ago.

Hope this helps someone out there.

Sincereley,
JohnBee

PS. I've been experimenting with a DMSO/MMS topical solution to try and treat my jawbone infection rather than taking MMS orally. So far I'd say the results are mixed. Though there is plenty of room for experimentation at this stage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)