Strongly recommend purchasing an ozone generator if you are going to stay in the home. I had to move and trash pretty much everything such as beds, cushioned chairs, anything that would be difficult to remediate. But that was prior to the ozone.
It is very likely that behind any drywall in your home one would find mold. If you are in a humid environment, it's probably everywhere. To one with a compromised immune system, it is poison.
If you have any sign of infection from it, please try to have some sort of sample cultured. Even if you simply feel unwell and suspect the mold to be a culprit, at the very least consider supplementing with Lugols iodine, SSKI , magnascent, etc. and visit the VWT Iodine Sup Forum, read as much as you can, listen to the audios, ask questions. Very sharp, experienced and helpful crew. Smartest collection of participating members on CZ, hands down.