CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling causing me pain

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
lotusEAG Views: 3,775
Published: 9 years ago

Oil Pulling causing me pain

Hello someone, why is it whenever I start oil pulling i get a bad pain on the left side of my face.... The only thing I can think of is that there is a connection with the fact that I have recently removed my two mercury filling and replaced them with the white ones... On my right side upper I have a gold filling simply because I couldn't afford the £400 porcelain replacement there. However I do not seem able to go beyond a straight 3 days of oil pulling twice a day without suffering from this pain. I recently bought the sesame oil (as it seems to be the favourite) and after enjoying two days of fun, the pain kicked in again yesterday and is still there now. I have read about the amazing results of OP and I wanted to boast about some of its benefits also, but each time the same thing happens. In the past i have experienced pain trying to eat hard food in the same place. What's going on? I went back to the dentist about it and they didn't see any problem there. yes I do suffer from teeth sensitivity. Can anyone shed some light? I wanted to get my husband into this too but not with this result. i have tried olive oil, it left a metal residue which I think was eroding the gold filling; I tried coconut oil which I cannot remember if there was a problem; I just didn't see results; I also tried coconut oil with oregano oil...The pain I'm experiencing now sometimes evolve into a huge migraine on the left hand side of my head for days...What could be wrong? HELP!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.314 sec, (1)