CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Remedies WORKED for me! Cyst burst--no surgery!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
dulcedeleche Views: 101,305
Published: 10 years ago

Natural Remedies WORKED for me! Cyst burst--no surgery!

Hi guys!

I found out about 7 months ago that I had a cyst and I didn't act on it until it became unmanageable...I had gone through a bad break up/move/STRESS and it grew to where it hurt. I had it drained at the doctor and less than a month later it totally filled up again and was more painful than the time before. I thought about going to the doctor again but it was $200 for the procedure the first time and I didn't want to have to keep going through that drainage procedure every month!

I looked online for natural remedies and decided to give it a try. I already planned to see the doc this wedensday, in case a week of treatment didn't work...but I don't have to go now!!!!!!! Just one solid week of this treatment and the cyst burst on its own, drained completely, and I feel great no pain!

Here is what I did for one full week:
SILICA
1. Liquid Silica shots in my tea each morning.
2. 20-30mg of Silica caps 2 times daily.

WARM COMPRESS
1. One night of warm compress towels, 2 hrs straight.
2. Two nights of warm compress towels boiled in Epsom Salts .

BATHS
1. I sat in a hot tub for 10 minutes 2 days that week and let the jets massage on the cyst.
2. I did about 5 or 6 warm Epsom Salt baths at home.

PHOEBE'S REMEMDY
3 nights I did Phoebe's rememdy either before or after the compress or bath. Phoebe's remedy is: 6oz Calamine lotion, 1 teaspoon Tea Tree oil, 1 teaspoon Witch Hazel. I soaked a gauze pad in the solution and pressed it against the cyst for about 30 minutes.

I wasn't sure if it was working at first, although I did feel like it had swelled down some...and then today...boom, it just broke and the blood/puss came out. It was HUGE, not a little cyst...mine was more than a golf ball, now its gone.

I'm so grateful to finding this information on this forum, that I had to come on here and relay my success immediately. I truly wanted to believe the natural remedy word work and it did. Thank you guys so much for sharing with me! I hope this makes a difference to someone else.

The one thing I would say is just don't give up...keep doing the treatments. I was giving it 10 days before the doctor and it burst in 7! I was on it every day though, a few times a day doing something to try and help it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (2)