CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Necessity of Colonics After Liver Flush

EllenG Views: 2,840
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,268

Re: Necessity of Colonics After Liver Flush

I entered a similar post awhile back wondering about the importance of colonics. I have decided to do one after every flush. Moritz recommends Colosan for emptying out the colon. I used this before getting a colonic and it purged me good. I found that I could smell that distinct gallstone smell (you know that smell?). Because I didn't do it until 3 days after, any remaining Gallstones were dissolved so I think it's important to really give a good flush 2 days after while realizing that an enema only reaches along a very short stretch of the large intestine. Moritz has recommended doing 3-4 water enemas so the water reaches a little further every time for to do an enema. I think most people on here don't do colonics. Yes they are expensive. Liver Cleanses are so inexpensive, yet worthwhile. The colonic ruins that ballgame.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.109 sec, (1)