CureZone   Log On   Join
POLY BACITRACIN/ Hydrogen Peroxide - potential cure

Views: 2,559
Published: 11 years ago

POLY BACITRACIN/ Hydrogen Peroxide - potential cure

this is all just from what a user on another forum wrote, just wondering is anyone has tried this...

"My lipps did turn white at times.. They are back to normal still no problem right now. They turned white,peeled ,cracked..Im glad its all over with. I did not step in public unless i had to work..They did not turn white ll the time but it did look like i was ready for christmas.

This worked for me+++++

Ok i had my whole bottom lip peeling tried alot of stuff this had been going on for 6 month i finally ,finally found something that WORKED..
I first cleaned around my bottom lipp then i took a cotton swab and used Hydrogen Peroxide and rubbed it on there i found out i had a virus of sort it was not healing and my body was fighting it anyway i went to CVS and talk to the pharmacy and got an over the counter ointment called POLY BACITRACIN i use it all day my lipp started peeling but i did not lick it i had used a cotton swab all the time to apply it the dead skin started coming off in 2 days and i use it for a week now my lipps are ok no problem anymore..You have to use the preoxide twice a day for 2 days apply when lipps are clean..

After using it you need to stop after a week (more is not better) i did not so my lips stop peeling but felts like i had and extra layer of skin on them from the over use..It took a couple of weeks after i stop using the product but all is normal now thank goodness."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.734 sec, (1)