I just did my second liver flush. I'm very happy with the results...lots of stones released. However, I'm feeling extremely toxic two days later. I have chronic intestinal candida so that's probably one of the main reasons I feel so bad. I assume some candida was released from my liver along with other toxins. Andreas Moritz strongly recommends a colonic after each Liver Flush because so many toxins enter the colon during a flush. My problem - I can't afford it. Has anyone here felt extremely toxic after a Liver Flush (fatigue, heart palps, muscles burning, etc)? Were you able to handle it without getting a colonic? I was considering taking a psyllium and Bentonite mixture which is supposed to absorb toxins in the colon. Any thoughts or suggestions? Any experiences with this?