CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush and candida diet?

stimpy99 Views: 3,685
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,421

Re: Liver flush and candida diet?

I am in the same boat as you. After doing a liver cleanse (not flush) I broke out super bad with cystic Acne all over my face (didn't put 2 & 2 together at the time). Then I took a bunch of Antibiotics for something else and my face got worse and worse. It's because our colons and livers are so overtaxed that it is using the skin to eliminate toxins. I first started by cutting out dairy/gluten/sugar/vinegar/ processed foods, and took antifungals, but I don't think you are going to get anywhere until you first clean your colon (I had a ton of colonics) and I just recently got introduced to Liver Flushes by my colon hydrotherapist (she gave me the book by Andreas Moritz , sounds similar to what you are doing).

I did my 2nd liver cleanse a couple of weeks ago, I'm going to do my 3rd next week and my skin is breaking out again, I think bc all the toxins that are being stirred up. I also just tried the P&B shakes, I've heard mixed reviews on them though, so I"m still not sure. I also take activated charcoal when my die off gets bad, or go to the sauna for 30 mins or so.

I think the Liver Cleansing is helping with my candida symptoms, but I have also been taking Candex, which started working almost immediately as far as getting rid of my brain fog. I think it's really been helping a lot. I don't want to take too many antifungals, as I get bad die off easily. I'm just going to continue with the colonics and Liver Cleanses and candex for now, and I also take a few other things. I do think the Liver Cleanses are a crucial part!! (But you have to have colonics to make sure the stones don't get stuck in your colon).

oh yeah and I am also going to get my Amalgam fillings out, I have heard from people on here that it is crucial also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)