CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCD vs GAPS vs Bee Wilder

Views: 13,392
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,114

Re: SCD vs GAPS vs Bee Wilder

LOL!!!

I couldn't agree more! If her group didn't make me SO furious, I'd rejoin her group just to witness the pure insanity of it. It's akin to a really bad soap opera or bad accident---u hate watching it, but the craziness is too tempting to bypass!

Mushrooms are now allowed but nuts aren't? My research shows that mushrooms can be quite bad if you have candida. She used to allow nuts, now she doesn't. She used to allow probiotics, now she doesn't....but, she allows fermented cabbage juice and sauerkraut, which have probiotics. She reasons that probiotics feed pathogens. Um, no. They help boost the immune system and crowd out pathogens, among other benefits. She's whack. Her pic doesn't look very healthy on her website, either. I'd love to see a video interview of her to see how healthy she truly is.

I dont see how her god-awful "egg drink" is healthy, too. She also promotes a no-fiber diet (all meat and fat). Sorry, but report after report touts how healthy fiber is. Sure, certain fibers might not be good for everyone (based on individual tolerances, gut issues, health status, etc), but NO fiber seems insane. Hasn't it been proven that colon cancer can be traced back to high fat/meat diets that are low in fiber?

Plus, by following her diet, u are literally starving the good flora, too. Good flora needs fibers to live and proliferate. If u don't eat fibers, the good flora die, thus the dysbiosis perpetuates.

It's all a matter of balance. These extreme diets are truly that: extreme. It scares me how she brain washes fragile people whom are so desperate to be free of their health concerns that they would be willing to undergo something that could have serious consequences..... I was almost one of them.

dustaway: what kind of diet do u follow and what are some health issues u are trying to heal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)