CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help?

zena2 Views: 2,091
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,331

Re: Help?

Hi Grace-
Thanks for your response. Can you give me more info on the Zapper? Di you use it for Lyme, parasites?
The strange thing about the anxiety. I got the severe anxiety about 1 1/2 hours after eating and it lasted for an hour up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, no anxiety. So, pretty sure it is just another leaky gut reaction. -- just an intolerable, severe one. Pretty sure I'm now addicted to the benzo so when I do decide to go off, it won't be easy. A doc put me on Clonazapam for sleep when I had Lyme and I had to cross over to Valium to get off. It wasn't easy and took time. I swore I'd never go on them again. Well, here I am, on them again. That's why I struggled so hard with the decision but like I said it was either benzos or checking into the hospital. The good thing is that now I haven't had the rapid heart rate or the anxiety/complete emotional breakdowns since the pills.
I know that I was going to tell you about my Lyme story and will definitely get around to that at some point.
Tell me more about your overall situation over the years and how you've managed everything. I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)