CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Fratkin

zena2 Views: 2,275
Published: 10 years ago

Dr. Fratkin

I had my first phone consultation with Dr. Fratkin who is in Colorado and deals with Leaky Gut using herbs.
I am out of state so he's not sure how that will work and just based on our phone consult he said I would be the mist severe case he's dealt with. There isn't any food or med that doesn't produce some reaction in me. I'm also working with a ND locally. I stopped the candida protocol I was on for about 8 weeks. It was making me sicker and stopped all supplements and probiotics. I did start on L-glutamine. I get a bit of a reaction to this but I have to start somewhere. Also, the ND and Dr. Fratkin are going to put me on probiotics. I've heard so many differing opinions on whether to use them with the leaky gut. I'm also afraid of the reactions. I also had to go on a benzo because I had SEVERE emotional/anxiety responses (in addition to physical including rashes, tiredness, brain fog, etc) after eating. It was either that or the loony bin. I HATED to go on these addictive pills but I had no choice given the situation. I wonder how they will interfere with my treatment. I also think my adrenal glands are affected because im more awake at night (although in the last week this is changing). I cant handle small amounts of stress. I had the 4 x day saliva test for this and waiting for these results as well as stool samples from Metemetrix. They probably won't show yeast because I was treating right before the tests. Also, I know how inconsistent these tests can be.
I'm so depressed right now and I lay on the couch all day wondering about my fate. Is there anyone out there that can offer me any hope or encouraging words or advice? I'd really appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)