CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OP and root canals

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Wondergirl77 Views: 5,348
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,574

Re: OP and root canals

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the clarification about why it's fine to swallow the clay. The person I mentioned at the other forum thinks Oralive is (in her words) "the next step up" from OP. She's going on about the benefits of Oralive which according to the website Ascended Health, are:

Whitens teeth
Inhibits bacteria that cause cavities, plaque and gingivitis
Alleviates gum pain and gum bleeding
Eliminates bad breath

The benefits sound about the same as with OPing, huh? If that is all true, as far as I can see, the main difference
with OP is that it's a lot cheaper, which is reason enough for me personally to stick with it. But do you think you could clarify your position that you think such products as Oralive can't touch OP for oral health benefits? Thanks!

P.S. More info posted at that other forum on Oralive:

Oralive natural oral regenerative paste is made from the earth, oxygen, natural anti-microbiol oils, trace oils from the ocean, and ancient probiotic bacteria. There is no soap in it, so you won't experience any foam like you do with other toothpastes. Nor, does it contain any fluoride. It is also a vegan product.

If you are aware of the benefits of taking probiotics for your digestive health, think of Oralive as a probiotic supplement for your mouth cavity. Although, to be precise, Oralive contains prebiotics, not probiotics. Ben Goodwin, Ascended Health Nutritional Consultant, explained the difference between prebiotics and probiotics when I asked him if I could use Oralive as a substitute for probiotic capsule I routinely take at dinnertime. His answer was "No, the Oralive should not be used as a replacement for your daily probiotics. The Oralive contains prebiotics but not probiotics, the difference being that prebiotics are an optimal food for probiotics but not actually living bacteria."

Ingredients as listed on the label are:

Natural magnetic healing earth
high vibrational energies
coral calcium
ground lemurian crystals
quartz
oxygen
ocean trace minerals
ancestral probiotics from volcanic microbial soil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)