CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cause of stinky breath

MH 108 Views: 939
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,877,285

Re: Cause of stinky breath

I've always wondered about this: how is it that a person who is overweight, eats junk food and doesn't take good care of their teeth can have sweet breath and a thin person who eats healthy and takes care of their teeth, can have stinky breath?
VERY SIMPLE
THE STOMACH IS THE BLOOD CLEANSING ORGAN WHEN PERMITTED TO........WHEN THAT STOMACH IS FULL OF FOOD / ACID ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT, IT IS NOT ABLE TO CLEANSE THE BLOOD, THE SKIN MUST DO THE WORK.........WHILE A PERSON IN FAIR HEALTH, HAS A STOMACH THAT THE BLOOD IS EXPELLING ACID WASTE INTO FOR DISPOSAL AND WHEN TOO CONSTIPATED, THIS WASTE BACKS UP AND CAN BE SMELLED IN THEIR BREATH....AKA, THEY ARE POOPING OUT THEIR BREATH.

THE FAT PERSON? ACCUMULATES THEIR WASTE.....WHEN THEY "FAST" PER BOOK I ORANGE JUICE METHOD...THE POOP WILL OOZE OUT THEIR TONGUE, THROAT, STOMACH, SKIN AND THEY WILL STINK AS THOUGH THEY WERE BUZZARD BAIT.....SAME AS MOST ANY HUMAN DOES, BECAUSE AS LONG AS WE EAT FOOD, WE ARE ROTTEN INSIDE.

I realize it's more than just brushing, such as minerals, and internal health, yet what causes it? Is it lack of blood flow, lymph flow, toxic lungs?
CONSTIPATION....

A CLEANSING BODY IS REMOVING THE WASTE AND THAT WASTE IS ROTTEN....DEAD ROTTEN AND COULD BE 1 YEAR OLD UNDIGESTED FOOD......IT CREATES DEADLY GAS AND THAT GAS IS WHAT YOUR SMELLING......GUT ROT.

OLD PEOPLE A FEW YEARS BEFORE THEY DIE, ROT INSIDE AND THEIR GUTS FULL OF ROTTEN GAS.

MH

calishaye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)