CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection

shrimpy123 Views: 10,605
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,731

Re: So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection

Ken Boroom ( who runs the Blastocystis Research foundation) says (based on real statistics) that today in the US, researchers (and not doctors) get their funding from agencies only if they find a connection between gut infections and mind (you can find this article on the web).

No longer in the US, parasitic infection is taken seriously, thinking it is foreign disease. So it has no connection to the gut infection. (While so much of the food (including deadly shrimp and fish that people consume in the western world) comes from China, Thailand, and Indonesia! I bought my shrimp at local super market in the USA! This was poison sold at your local super market; allowed to be imported to the USA.)

So you see the connections; funding agencies tell the doctors (really) how to diagnose digestive diseases; it is a vicious cycle; given that doctors always emphasize "evidence"; research done by someone (fascilitated by some funding agency) becomes such evidence; because they can name it under the guise of real research; this has nothing to with what is actually the case; This is why gut infection patients are also given prozac. thinking much of it is mental, which is what my doctor told me. That of course helps mental therapists as well; everybody thrives except the patient who suffers....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)