CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

hailey56 Views: 37,473
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,875,719

Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

Thanks so much for all the good information. We ordered all the detox info and are hopeful that it will help her like it seems to have helped so many others. I will keep you guys posted. I can't tell you how much this blog has helped us put things into perspective and understand things better. I am kicking myself that we didn't connect the dots sooner. I never imagined that Mirena could actually cause so much damage and be the source of all this MISERY. Truly, it's been horrific! When you have so many Dr's thinking that it's MS or so many other incurable diseases, and it's actually an IUD, it's just unreal to comprehend. Her legs/feet are still on fire, and that's even with wearing a Fentynl patch which she has been using the last couple weeks because the pain is so severe. I have never seen anything like it before, and of course I wish I could take it from her. I would never want to see someone else go thru this and I hope they take it off the market someday, before countless other women have to suffer. Thanks again for all the info and support, and I wish you the best as well, and hope for your complete recovery, as I do all the others. Take care and talk soon, Heather

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)