CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting hydrogen peroxide therapy, any thoughts?

indigoaura Views: 3,483
Published: 10 years ago

Starting hydrogen peroxide therapy, any thoughts?

I'm still looking for something that will help my family kick their candida (mine is on the regress from diet and nystatin) - they will not even consider nystatin as an antifungal.

Any personal experiences with this stuff? I started at a high dose 3 days ago - 15 drops 3 times a day on an empty stomach of the food grade 35% HP. The first day I felt pretty crappy. The second day I felt better, and yesterday I actually noticed an increase in energy and very sharp mental clarity.

Today I feel even better, even after eating my "off meal" with 2 glasses of wine (no dessert).

FYI, I am in pretty good shape now after battling candida for 3 months, going on the GAPS diet (exclusion technique), and starting nystatin powder, so I'm not really expecting any miraculous results, just want to test it as safe.

I also have a melanoma on my thigh that I burned off with apple cider vinegar, BUT is now growing back so I guess it didn't get the roots. :-( I will also try to use the peroxide on this as well.

My plan is to do 30 days at max amount of 25 drops in water, 3 times a day on an empty stomach to be able to recommend it safe to my family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.625 sec, (1)