I did advise my son (again) to do OP. He seemed to agree with me, but who knows if he will follow through. If he does, I'll ask him if he'll talk to your kids. :-)
Actually the poster who got the "RR" rating in that thread
was "larx" and Molly replied. And when I mentioned you in my previous post, I meant something you said to me in another thread a while ago, that OP was especially important if you have root canals. When I learned of my son's root canal and what the endodontist said to him, I went looking for more specific info and found that thread.
So Molly is studying to be a naturopath? Good for her! I was wondering where she was.
Well, as long as I'm here, I have a question. I posted about OP at another forum that I frequent, and a number of people are doing it. One of them is using this product, Oralive:http://www.ascendedhealth.com/gum-disease/gum_disease_remedy.htm
She's swishing with it and then, as advised at that site, she is _swallowing_ it. As I understand it, the purpose of OP is to _pull_ the toxins from the mouth, and thus you would not want to swallow it. What do you think, could one pull with this product? If so, should it be swallowed? Or would it be best to pull with an oil, and use the Oralive separately, for a shorter period of time?