CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgam fillings

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Eric11 Views: 2,195
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,874,481

Re: Amalgam fillings

That is one of the most frustrating things about all of this. You find a treatment, and somebody else tells you that your way of treatment is not the best. This is the best. Only to turn around and have someone else tell you that your treatment isn't the best. This is the best. Etc. Etc.

Who do you believe? I wish I could give you a definitive answer.

I can tell you that there are a lot of people out there who have said that they've successfully used DMSA to chelate. I have used it as well and felt better.

I've heard less about DMPS, but it's not available here, so I haven't done as much research about it and haven't been able to try it.

When you are doing any kind of chelating, it's important to not do too much chelating at once, to drink a lot of water and to avoid anything which might stress the liver more. These are precautions to help support your liver and kidneys.

As for the treatment ideas you wrote about. I have used frequent dose cilantro (and chlorella) for chelating and have obviously improved while using it.

As for the doctor's ideas you wrote about, I won't reject his ideas out of hand. I would like to hear more about them and to hear from people who have successfully tried it before I would like to do it myself.

I don't think just flushing the liver and kidneys would take care of a heavy metal problem since the metals need to be pulled out of their hiding places before the liver can clean them out. Also, your body will reabsorb the metals once they enter your intestines unless you do something to prevent it from happening (like using a chelator).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)